Hockey no Gelo - Jogos Online - Aprecia o gosto da vitória!

segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

Devaneios...

Something keeps holding my heart
Leaving my soul and my senses apart
Something's got into my life
Cutting his way through my dreams like a knife
Turning me up and turning me down
Making me smile and making me frown


In a world that is so small
I once lived with no trouble at all
But then you came and appeared in my way
And a feeling unknown made me want you to stay
All of my days and all of my nights
I followed your steps away from the lights


Something keeps holding my hand
Dragging my soul to a beautiful land
Something keeps whisper at night
Painting my sleep with a colour so bright
Changing the grey and changing the blue
Scarlet for me and scarlet for you


I've got to know what this feeling means
I've got to know why you appear in my dreams
Smile to me and I will retrieve
So far from you I just can't live
Every hour, every day
You say my name and my mind goes away

Sem comentários: